Copyright © 2017 Baobab Ridge, Greater Kruger, South Africa
Tel: +27 (0) 78 7355 834..........e: firstname.lastname@example.org..........w: www.baobabridge.com
The lodge is equipped with a small conference room, a bar, a lounge area with satalite television and DVD, free WiFi, outdoor terraces, guest bathrooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen, a large dining room and an office.
- Evening lodge fire in Boma with a spacious BBQ area.
- Wheel chair friendly access.
- Pool overlooking a small waterhole.
- This lodge is enclosed with a Gallager electric fence to ensure for
more safety for guests and children.
- Guests have full use of the main area, and can also retreat to their spacious rooms if they want to have some time alone.
The lodge has seven separate cottages:
( We can sleep a maximum of 16 guests sharing)
- Six standard luxury cottages have en suite bathrooms (showers and baths), a lounge (with tea and coffee facilities) and a private terrace.
- One family cottage with two bedrooms, two en suite bathrooms (showers only, no bath), a lounge (with tea and coffee facilities) and a private terrace.
All chalets include the following:
- Cottages on raised decks with a terrace and an outside table and chairs.
- En-suite bathrooms include – shower, bath (not family chalet), two hand basins, bidet and ablution facilities.
- A desk / dressing table with hairdryers.
- Bedside lamps.
- An open lounge area with 2 loungers, a small table, fridge and tea and coffee making facilities.